What do I need for council approval? Print
Written by Studio West Admin   
Wednesday, 11 October 2006 05:19

Always check with your local council because every council can have different requirements.  But as a minimum, you will need the following documentation: (Council will advise you how many copies)

  • Architectural plans
  • Engineers structural details ( from a Certified Structural Engineer)
  • Energy Efficiency DTS report
  • Building specification ( required format can be obtained from your council )
  • Contour & Feature Survey - required for all new homes and some home additions

Please ask first before arranging any of the items listed above, as most are either included or the necessary quotes arranged for you as part of your drafting service.  See the "Services" page for details.

Last Updated on Sunday, 13 April 2008 14:06