Can you do the energy efficiency assessment for me? Print
Written by Studio West Admin   
Saturday, 30 September 2006 14:06

Yes I can do your energy efficiency assessment. 

I am an accredited ABSA (Association of Building Sustainability Assessors) Energy Rating Assessor, assessor no. 69994.  This means that I have completed the necessary ABSA training and exam, and I am authorised to complete software star ratings using FirstRate. 

I also do the quicker, less expensive BCA Deemed To Satisfy report which is sufficient for council approval in most cases.

Last Updated on Monday, 14 April 2008 07:30