What information does your assessor need to complete my energy efficiency assessment? Print
Written by Studio West Admin   
Tuesday, 11 May 2010 08:41

To complete your energy efficiency assessment, our assessor needs the following information:

  • Two sets of working drawings printed at correct scale. Both sets of drawings will be stamped and signed by our assessor and returned to you along with two signed and stamped copies of the energy efficiency assessment.

Working drawings must include the following information, clearly legible:

  • North point
  • Windows sizes and types (Sliding, Awning, Double Hung etc.)  Required so that our assessor can calculate the size of the windows and openable areas of the windows.
  • Hot water system type (Solar, Electric, Gas, other)
  • External wall material (Cavity brickwork, steel or timber framed, rammed earth, concrete block, reverse brick veneer, other)
  • Roof framing material (Tiles, metal, other)
  • Floor material (Conc. slab on ground, suspended slab, timber framed, steel framed, other)
  • Overall area of the building in m²
  • Individual room sizes (our assessor will need to calculate the area of each room in m²)
  • Color of the external roofing material.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.



Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 May 2010 09:15